TDI Matrix Dongle Emulator Clone Backup Service
What is TDI Matrix Dongle?
TDI Matrix dongle is a hardware protection lock developed by TechnoData Interware for software protection. There are different types. If we talk about some of them, these are: ML-12, ML-60, ML-360. All USB Models use 1280-bit encryption technology, but MCU types are between 60 and 316 Bytes. These switches, which used Driver first, now use the human interface (HID). Parallel LPT model is available, so we can say that it is one of the old and first locks.
Abbreviation of TDI is TechnoData Interware. The main headquarters of this company is Germany, but it has representative offices in Switzerland, USA + Canada, Japan.
TDI Matrix Dongle Emulator Backup Instructions:
To be able to Dump the Matrix, it is necessary to Know the USER ID. We can learn this by analyzing the Software and getting a USB Trace log.
- Software install package.
- You can use this upload services Mega, Wetransfer.
- HHD Usbtrace Log. Please use this Link How get it.
- Send me Please Log and software install package my mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- After our analysis is complete, we will send you a DUMP vehicle, and then the process will begin.
zip password is vipdongle.com
TDI Matrix Dongle Emulator Features:
- It is fully compatible with great Windows operating systems. The most important of these and today’s indispensable is Windows 10 64 bit.
- We can end the Time Limit Limitation.
- The module can be assigned.
- Hardware replication.
- It can adapt to software updates.