Tanner L-Edit Tool Test with sentinel Sentinel RMS license and dongle Clone.
Your productivity by reading and writing directly to an OpenAccess database, enabling you to share designs with third-party tools. Work in teams with multi-user support that can implicitly lock a cell then you start editing and then release it when the window is closed. Save time by using foundry-provided files directly, allowing you to avoid having to set up technology information manually. Maximize efficiency with L-Edit’s physical design features, reduce your CAD manager’s support burden, and get up and running easily with platform independence and flexible licensing.
Analog mixed-signal IC physical design
Create layouts that match the schematic the first time, maximizing efficiency and reducing the CAD manager’s support burden. Get up and running easily with platform independence and flexible licensing.
- Real-time net fly-lines
- Integration with Calibre
- Geometry marking/highlighting/by net
- ECO tracking
- Recognised for its ease-of-use and corresponding quick learning curve
- Available for Linux and Windows
Supports critical industry standards
- OpenAccess read/write
- Schematic-driven layout (SDL) support
- Uses netlist files in T-Spice HSPICE, PSpice, structural Verilog, or CDL formats
Create a layout with precision L-Edit provides greater precision by enabling you to perform complex Boolean and derived layer operations with polygons of arbitrary shape and curvature. Perform AND, OR, XOR,
Subtract, Grow, and Shrink on groups of objects. Display coordinate and distance values in any technology unit, and automatically add guard rings around any shape. Further increase your productivity by mapping
multiple layout functions to a single keystroke. Extend Tanner L-Edit IC capabilities with specialty tools and modules, including Tanner SDL Router.
Tanner L-Edit additionally allows you to:
- Perform complete hierarchical
- Physical layout with all angles and Curved polygons on an unlimited
- Number of layers
- Use orthogonal, 45°, all-angle, and Curved drawing modes
- View your design with the fastest Rendering
- Use a command-line interface for Run-time automation