Océ Document Designer Test With HASP HL Dongle Clone
The Intelligent Solution for Managing Print Resources and Designing/Composing Documents
ODDA, Document Designer Advanced, Software, PRISMA software
Océ Document Designer Standard
Océ Document Designer Advanced
- Accelerates time to market for new applications.
- Enables digitizing of forms for greater efficiency, reduced storage and improved bottom line results.
- Eliminates unnecessary costs and delays associated with expensive, programming-intensive composition systems.
- Provides flexibility to manage and maintain mixed-print platforms.
- Protects existing investments
Océ Document Designer Form Creation
For AFP, PCL and LCDS The Form Creation function enables you to easily design various forms for various kinds of print jobs. After creating forms with this software’s easy-to-use drawing tools and text editor, these can be combined with the variable data of a job – to create documents for black-and-white printing, or colour – using Océ CustomTone® highlight colour. Objects from other Windows applications
can be embedded into your forms using integrated OLE (Object Linking and Embedding) functionality.
- Functionality of the
- Layout for AFP/Line data
- Form Definitions
- Modifiable print direction
- Simplex, duplex
- On-screen display of forms
- Paper tray selection
- Power positioning
- For Multi-Resolution Mode (MRM)
- Supports Océ CustomTone
- Page numbering
- Relative positioning
- Text formatting
- Font selection
- Channel and TRC assignment
- Server and software
- Hardware for Océ Document
- Designer Standard
- Processor Pentium 4 /min.1.5 GHz (recommended)
- RAM min. 512 MB
Hard disk requirements:
- The free space on the disk should be at least twice as large as the print file
- Monitor SVGA, resolution 1024 x 768
Océ ’s high-performance printing systems work with Colour Mapping Tables (CMTs). Printing systems equipped with Océ CustomTone use these tables during the printing process to determine which document elements are to be printed in standard colour, and which are to be printed in Océ CustomTone colour. The Colour Mapping function is an easy way to create and modify these tables in accordance with the MO:DCA specification (Mixed Object Document Content Architecture reference).
The tables enable AFP colour information such as Océ CustomTone, Standard OCA and GOCA to be converted to RGB (Red-Green-Blue), CMYK (Cyan-
Magenta-Yellow-Black), Océ CustomTone and CIELAB. All colour mapping variations are possible. The CMT is stored as a non-printing resource in the Océ PRISMA® resource library or on the printer itself. During
printing, it is imported and used as a document-specific resource package.