Konica Minolta SpectraMagic NX Test with HASP HL Dongle


This Software is our Color Measurement and Profiling software. Konica is a Large and Well-established Company with Great Japanese Engineers as We All Know. It produces many businesses within its structure. Printing Systems Comes First, These are Printers, Professional Printing Systems, Leading in Advertising and Digital Market. There are also Dicom Film production devices in the health sector.

Konica Minolta SpectraMagic

Konica was founded in 1873. Since its establishment, it has produced cameras and films belonging to them. In 2003, it became Konica Minolta with its merger with Minolta company. Nowadays it produces laser printers. Photogram machine Due to the emergence of mobile phones and having a quality camera, it is only used by professionals and is used digitally. So to put it briefly, the movie business is history.

Konica Minolta SpectraMagic Production

  • Photocopy machine
  • Laser Printer
  • X-ray Devices
  • Color Measuring Instruments
  • Wide Width Writers
  • Poster Producing Printers


In Minolta, Konica was a company that produced photogram machines and films, as we mentioned above, with the development of technology, the demand for photographic machines has dropped by 90%. the remaining 10% are professionals digital on their photogram machines.

Brands such as CANON and Nikon are the leaders in the world in digital cameras and I guess Professionals I do not think will prefer any other brand than this brand.

Advantages of Our Customers

  • This software works with the Sentinel HL dongle. We copied this at our customer’s request.
  • Our customer destroyed his risk.
  • Even if the original dongle is lost or stolen, it still has a spare.
  • This software appeals to the digital sector.
  • As it is known, there are thousands of shades of a color. It offers the best quality by finding the right shade.


our customers’ demands are very important to us. Due to confidentiality, we do not request a return or reference. Although Dongle backups or software are not sold on our site, we do not respond to such requests, ie e-mails. Our company definitely takes a backup of the software lock you have, just in case, we keep the data for 3 months and then destroy it.

If you have a software license certificate that you are using, please fill out the order form on our site and send it to us, we will get back to you as soon as possible.

We wish you success in your professional working life.