SiteOmat Head Office Station Automation Software Test, with Sentinel HL dongle Emulation.
Is the heart of the fuel station, providing complete and secure site automation, managing the dispensers, payment terminals, forecourt devices, and fuel tanks to fully control and record any transaction. SiteOmat360 supports any station configuration, business logic and payment/authorization option. SiteOmat fits both retail and commercial fleet (homebase) sites as part of Orpak’s ForeSite and ForeHB solutions.
- Fully integrated with over 60 types of electronic and mechanical dispensers.
- Interfaces with any TLG and performing auto-calibration.
- Integrates with Orpak OrPAY EMV, OrPT, OrTR and third-party payment terminals.
- Supports all common payment/authorization means, including closed and open loop schemes, local accounts and two stage authorization.
- Provides real-time monitoring of fueling transactions and tank levels.
- Manages wet stock inventory with daily and delivery reconciliation.
- Shift and attendant management, with advanced reporting tools.
- Supports price lists and discounts with limits and rules for fleets.
- Connects to Retail Head Office, Fleet Head Office, FMS and 3rd party Head Office systems.
- Easy installation and setup, including remote access capabilities.
It is the work that was once done only by humans or that some jobs that were impossible to be done by humans can now be done by machines. (Although the work of the worker by the machines is defined as mechanization, in general, automation is describes a system that can be managed.
What is Automation? Other Definitions.
Automation is a manufacturing system designed to ensure that some work done by humans is done by machines and that the sequence of operations is controlled without human intervention.
Robots are used quite frequently in welding tasks in the automotive industry. Robots are much faster and make fewer mistakes when working than humans. Nowadays, with the developments in computer and robot technology, they can do even more complex tasks.
SiteOmat Head Office Industrial automation
systems; is the use of robotic devices to complete production tasks. Automation is the use of machines or technologies to optimize (optimize) productivity in the production of goods and services. Automation is mechanization in the workplace to increase work efficiency. Industrial automation technology requires less labor. Certain services for production are performed by machines in a continuous, automatic serial manner.
This definition was previously defined as the automatic transfer of materials from one machine to another during the production period, performing a certain part of the production in each of them, without the need for human labor. With the development of technology, automatic communication and control mechanisms have been added to this system.
The share percentage of the total work determines the level of automation. Automation systems with intensive manpower are defined as semi-automation, and systems with intensive machinery are defined as full automation. Production in industry; making it fast, standard, safe, and finally efficient is provided by automation.