GeoPlot 6 Test with Sentinel SuperPro Dongle Emulator / Backup
Reference files can be used in the drawing. You can attach a reference file to the active drawing in the File menu, by pressing. Ref field in the status bar, or by inserting a file icon on the Geoplot desktop. Reference files can be used to capture while creating a drawing in the active drawing. Simultaneously with the active drawing, reference files can be printed or exported to VGI.
Reference files have a layer table independent of the active drawing. They can be displayed in one color (for easier identification) or in the original colors.
Automatic creation of nested objects
During the creation of objects, the program determines whether there are other objects inside the created object. If so, it uses them to create a nested part. The group name for nested objects can be the same as the object being created (most often), but all available groups (located in enabled layers) can also be used. The automatic creation of nested objects is set in the properties of objects. Parameters – Tables – Objects, in the Properties tab by disabling the parameter Nested parts manually. The program also allows bulk updating of nested parts of existing objects with the help of the function Update nested parts. Which is available in the menu Functions – Working with objects.
- Drawing transformation
- The following types of transformations can be used to transform a drawing:
- Rotate and move the drawing, scale independent of X and Y
- Rotate and move the drawing, change the scale
- Rotate and move the drawing, without scaling
- The program stores a list of transformation points (* .BOT file). It is important e.g. for the later inverse transformation of JTSK to JTSK03.
The intersection topology modifies the drawing as follows:
- If the Coordinate Accuracy parameter is set to a value in cm (Screen Parameters – Other), the drawing coordinates are rounded to centimeters.
- Identifies (applies to neighboring objects and objects in different groups) or removes points.
- If they are less than the value specified by the TOPOLOGIA parameter.
- Identical boundary: creates a point break at the object boundary if the distance of the point in the second group is less than the set value.
- Once the penetrations are completed, the changes according to points 2 and 3 are restored. The text can be placed as part of a line – the part of the line covered by the text is broken.
Placing the same texts
The program offers a list of placed texts during text placement. You can select from the list to reposition the same text.
GeoPlot 6 Strikethrough mark
The marker can be displayed as a strikethrough (similar to texts). The strikethrough is set by editing the mark or editing the object if the mark is assigned to the object. The strikethrough of a mark over an object is adjustable by selecting the strikethrough of the parcel number. Text if you set in the Options menu in the Edit window that the change also applies to DRP markers.
A copy of the offset lines
The program draws a new line parallel to the selected line. The line offset is set in meters, The new line can be drawn on one or both sides.
GeoPlot 6 Item description
A point description is a text entry that can be assigned to a point manually, from a text list of points, or from a VGI file. The point description can be displayed in the drawing (eg to facilitate the connection of points or the identification of triangular points at the KATUZ boundary), written in the text list of points and used during VGI export.
The display of the description is set in the menu Parameters – Screen – Point description.
To import a description from a text list of points, it is possible to add a description of the format in the definition file IMPORTXT.DEF, (located in the FORMAT folder) with the DESCRIPTION parameter.
DRP control after VGI import
You can use the DRP Check function during VGI import. The object sets the data registered in the database as the main type of land.
On the go coordinate
The Find Coordinates menu downloads data from the clipboard, which allows you to find a place in the drawing according to the coordinates from a text file. The program uses only numeric data and removes non-numeric data.