FARO SCENE 7.1 Sentinel SL License
FARO SCENE 7.1 Test With Sentinel SL License
FARO’s 3D Documentation computer code for Terrestrial and hand-held optical device Scanners.
The most intuitive and economical computer code for scan processing and registration. SCENE computer code is specifically designed for all Focus, race and third-party optical device scanners. method and manage scan knowledge with efficiency and simply by mistreatment real time, on-the-scene registration, automatic beholding, scan registration, and positioning. Generate high-quality knowledge fully color quickly and handily by incorporating pictures from automatic targetless and target-based scan positioning.
Users will begin the analysis and process right away by activity easy measurements, making gorgeous 3D visualizations or mercantilism to varied purpose cloud and CAD formats once SCENE has ready the scan knowledge. additionally SCENE options a formidable computer game read, permitting users to expertise and measure captured knowledge within the VR surroundings.
Share and collaborate worldwide anytime, anyplace with SCENE WebShare Cloud – a hosted web-based service from cards for simple and secure sharing of scan project knowledge.
In this 15-minute YouTube tutorial, FARO Sales Engineer Si Horton, shows you how to use each of the newest features of the 7.1 release.
- Set new detectable marker registration targets with unique IDs that are recognized by both the FARO® Laser Scanner and Hand-Held Freestyle Scanner allowing you to use one set of markers for both devices
- Use the new point cloud creation closed surface option for Freestyle data
- Never miss a software update when you start SCENE and use the new interface
- Get direct links to this knowledge base directly from SCENE
- New virtual reality support for the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive headsets
This video is the first of a two-part series. In part two, Si provides in depth information about using the new 7.1 virtual reality features.