EasyPower Software Test with Sentinel HL Dongle Clone.
The EasyPower product suite delivers a full lineup of powerful Windows®-based electrical software tools for intelligently designing, analyzing, and monitoring electrical power systems. With the fastest processing speeds on the market, EasyPower delivers instantaneous, accurate results to help you make more intelligent decisions. Watch this overview video to learn more.
The EasyPower Base Package has the following powerful features that can be added onto with additional modules and analysis capabilties. It is the foundation for all of the other EasyPower modules and is required when purchasing any additional capabilities.
- Integrated One-line – Model three-phase, single-phase and DC equipment on an interactive one-line diagram with drawings, title blocks, customizable text and symbols
- Data Collection with Camera Integration – Within EasyPower, take pictures and automatically or manually link with equipment in the one-line. Add names, notes, details, and tags
- Database Browser & Report – Spreadsheet views of database information for data verification and report creation
- MCC & Panel Schedules – Automated and synchronized schedules for one-line diagrams or spreadsheet exports
- Manufacturer Libraries – Digital models of electrical equipment and devices from all major manufacturers
- ScenarioManager™ – Manage alternative scenarios and configurations for what-if or worst-case analysis
- SendCAD™ – Send graphical one-lines to CAD and PDF. Transfer database information to CSV and Excel
- SmartBreaker™ – In analysis modules, study switching conditions instantly by opening and closing devices
- Custom Text Blocks and Symbols – customize text and the equipment symbols they appear next to on the one-line, to meet your local standards or company preferences
Simply choose one of our popular bundles, or start with the Base Package and build your own.
- ShortCircuit™ – Instantly verify protective device and equipment ratings for ANSI, IEC 60909, NEC and NFPA compliance (AC & DC included)
- Protection & Coordination™ – Use time current curves for overcurrent protection and selective coordination.
- ArcFlash™ – confidently meet OSHA and NFPA 70E regulations and arc flash safety program requirements. Calculate arc flash results up to 800kV, at no additional cost. (AC & DC included)
- SmartDesign™ – Automatically size equipment, devices, transformers, and feeders per requirements.
- SmartPDC™– Automatically set protective devices for selective coordination and standard compliance.
- PowerFlow™ – Optimize currents, voltages, and real and reactive load flows at each branch and bus (AC & DC included).
- Harmonics – Calculate resonance and harmonic distortions for corrective filter designs.
- Dynamic Stability – Simulate dynamic interaction between machines, networks, and protective device actions.
- Transient Motor Starting – Resolve system disturbances by simulating complex motor starting cases.
- Revit® Integrator™ – Bi-directionally transfer data and results between Autodesk Revit and EasyPower allowing system analysis results in the Revit model.
- Power System Reliability – Calculate reliability, assess contingency plans, and quantify downtime costs.
EasyPower Data Collection Features
Simplify Your Data Collection Process with EasyPower
EasyPower data collection features provide our users with a streamlined data collection and data entry experience. These features will save you time and money by allowing you to get to analysis quicker, and with more confidence in your system data.